Most intense/thrilling moment?

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

so hit me in the thing from 6 inches. Little to the right would of been a clean cock shot, that would of ended my night lol

So he didn't get you in the cock... What "thing" did he hit you in?

Never been hit right in the bellend, but a shaft hit doesn't hurt as much as I had previously thought it might - not as much as being hit directly in the anus anyway :blink: I shit you not...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

^^After 2 days of thinking, "It must stop hurting soon," I stopped eating to bring about that very situation literally...

• Head Moderator

^^ just tried looking up airsoft butt-plug, but none in stock :) Now would you prefer mesh or plastic?

• Head Moderator

^^ Think that could also answer the "where can I find quality morale patches?" but not offer much protection :)

I was shot on the German helmet last weekend, but I always wear padded mountain bike shorts so it stung but not agony.

I bless the day I had that idea, I've been shot in the nut sack several times and I have been saved every time by the mighty padding lol

• Supporters

^^ just tried looking up airsoft butt-plug, but none in stock :) Now would you prefer mesh or plastic?

Cooling gel, methinks!

Went to longmoor in september. Snuck through the tunnels linking the basements and came up in an enemy held building. Stayed stock still in a shadow till they all spread through the building. Nabbed one with my m&p then sprinted straight past and upstairs. They were all going mad yelling colour challenges while i worked my way around up stairs causing more chaos and capping peoples legs. I then leaned out over the stairs to get a few more before getting shot in the back from a house across the street, through two windows! Was a great shot, and i voluntarily Bled out and went back to regen to a chorus of 'well done' from my victims :-) great game and played against great opponents.

Same place, shorty got shot while in a door way downstairs, so i went out to investigate just as they killer through a solid state grenade round......at testicle height! Luckily it didnt floor me, and he was so shocked that it bounced off a person that he disarmed it as i had my pistol pointed at him. We both agreed to a grim end, shook hands and parted ways lol

• 1 month later...

At my local site last Sunday I had a pretty intense danger close moment. We were playing a checkpoint game and I was crouched behind a barricade at the second to last checkpoint. I was one of the only players on my team remaining at this checkpoint and I hadn't fired at the enemy for a while. Enemy players began to advance forward to my position to capture my checkpoint because they believed it was clear. To my immediate left approximately 20 feet away was a large pile of sticks that provided about 5 enemies with sufficient cover. As the five players rushed to that cover, I unleashed a full glock magazine on them and hit four of them. As I was reloading, the remaining enemy player shot me twice straight in my mesh eyepro. That was my most intense situation to date and those were my first kills with my new glock (was very satisfied with it being a multi kill also)! :D

Probably the best thing I have ever done is play Speedball at Electowerks (years ago when it was open).

60ft x 10ft room, with no cover above waist height.

Both teams start facing each other at opposite ends. The objective is to get just ONE player to touch the opposing team's wall.

It's the most intense and utterly insane CQB Game I've EVER done.

Less tactical, more train wreck.

• 4 months later...

Came down a staircase and saw some shadows in the corridor below, got down and peeked, saw a group coming towards me turning right, waited, and then followed them, peeked a door and found myself less than 30cm from an opposing player, stood with 2 friends, and about 5m further in 3 more guys and personality, no one looking backwards. Took a knee and threw a BFG between the players, expected 3 hits and to take on the rest, but 6 people came out and Imtriggerhappy remained, calling for a medic.

Took three steps through door and got hit immediately from the darkness of a side room. Because my priority was retrieving the BFG, rather than checking for hostiles.

Still, this is why you watch your backs in large groups.

I suppose this was intense because I peeked that door with no idea what I would find, thankfully no one was looking my way and I had 5-10 sec to check their teams. Thrilling for the number of people hit. But where BFG are concerned just getting one person is nice.

Also, my surefire earplugs worked GREAT!

• Supporters

Holy necropost Sacarath!

But I'll play along seeing as I didn't post first time round.

Full day battlesim at the pit, we have been fighting a rolling battle all day from the far side towards the compound via where the FOB is. It's 11pm and pretty much pitch black, we have been tasked with clearing the causeway from the FOB towards the compound. I took point on the patrol with just my M4 with iron sights against a team we knew had to minimum 4 probably more. They all had tracer units. I was well ahead of the rest of the patrol knowing this ambush was ahead of me. Someone in the squad steps on something or stumbles, and the bushes either side of me erupt into flashes of tracer and two ahead of me do the same thing. I am in the middle of their tracer fire in the middle of a lane. I managed to take out 3 of the 4 before I got hit.

Had an intense moment in the dense woodland of ravens.

Got into a gunfight of a pack of about 5 people, the game mode was hostage, and they held a hostage, which our team had to gain back.

I ran back about 15 metres and his behind a tree, then crawled along the floor back to where they were, they thought I ran off, but nah, I was in a bush. I sat there for 10 minutes waiting to pick my time to strike, during that time, I made friends with 2 lady bugs, 20 ants up my a$$ and a bird. Believe the bird was a wild kind of pigeon.

Anyway, they started to move, so I got out the bush and was literally right behind them lol, sadly the whistle went but was quite funny..

Clearing compounds in the dead of night in a torrential downpour with night vision at Eastmere over my birthday weekend.

Downstairs in the Mall me and a team mate were either side of a door with an enemy the other side. I was against the wall on the right of the door and team mate was opposite me on the left side, he called a hit from through the door turned and walked off with his hand up.. I pulled my pistol waiting to shoot whoever walked through and shot the attacker in the back as he passed through.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Turns out it was one of the two terminators... I shat myself and put my hand up to call out, so he full auto'd me on my cock and upper thigh :angry::angry::( I still have a mark 3 weeks later :huh:

Turns out it was one of the two terminators... I shat myself and put my hand up to call out, so he full auto'd me on my cock and upper thigh :angry::angry::( I still have a mark 3 weeks later :huh:

<Obligatory are you sure it's from airsoft? Remark.>

At combat airsoft thetford.

My team the DEA are defending pretty much all of the objectives at out 'pick up point'. We know the opposing team 'cartel' are closing in and not that impressed with out early game advantage.

A few of us push out to try and initiate contacts and pin down the slowly advancing cartel force.

I have spent about 15 minutes slowly moving through the woods when I hear voices, so I freeze and scan the woods ahead. I can see a cartel member who is still blissfully unaware of my position. So I take a knee and steady my aim ready to let rounds fly.

Then all hell breaks loose, as I fire, I sudden,y become aware of another 5+ cartel players moving through the woods in a rough skirmish line. They all track in on my and open up.

Now I'm no coward,but I believe he who fights then runs away,lives to fight another day.

So I turn and high tail it through the woods. A blind, deaf,dog could have tracked me from the commotion as I crashed headlong through the woods, bb's raining all around.

But somehow in my flight, the cartel managed to miss me with everything they shot.

Sense kicked in and I moved a bit more cautiously to put some more distance between myself and them. Then with all the cunning of Wiley coyote, I set up in some brush looking along an open path and waited..

Sure enough about 10 minutes later that thin skirmish line came out onto the path.

I didn't make their mistake and the sounds of hit,hit,hit,hit,hit were music to my ears.

<Obligatory are you sure it's from airsoft? Remark.>

hehe.. but I DID get herpes from Airsoft... honest!!

Its actually the one on my thigh. The big b*stid drew blood with that one!!

• Supporters

hehe.. but I DID get herpes from Airsoft... honest!!

Its actually the one on my thigh. The big b*stid drew blood with that one!!

If you only got one bleeder man up and dont bitch about it.☺

If you ain't bleeding you ain't playing hard enough.

The one that stands out most in my memory is a snatch mission late at night during Tier 1's Operation Payback event at STANTA. Half my team had gone up and over the compound wall to grab a HVT, while myself and two others where left to hold the route of exfil incase things went south. So I'm laying against a wall, gun pointed at a gate incase they come through there, and about a minute after they went in, a parachute flare lit up pretty much right above my position. I could clearly see the shadows of two people on the third floor of the building about 30 meters away to my two o'clock, and I was just waiting for them to spot my slowly lengthening shadow.

Eventually, the flare died down and the rest of my squad came back over the wall with HVT in hand, and we were away into the night. They never did notice us, but I've never known time to be slow so before then, nor since.

The one that stands out most in my memory is a snatch mission late at night during Tier 1's Operation Payback event at STANTA. Half my team had gone up and over the compound wall to grab a HVT, while myself and two others where left to hold the route of exfil incase things went south. So I'm laying against a wall, gun pointed at a gate incase they come through there, and about a minute after they went in, a parachute flare lit up pretty much right above my position. I could clearly see the shadows of two people on the third floor of the building about 30 meters away to my two o'clock, and I was just waiting for them to spot my slowly lengthening shadow.

Eventually, the flare died down and the rest of my squad came back over the wall with HVT in hand, and we were away into the night. They never did notice us, but I've never known time to be slow so before then, nor since.

Damn mate, those sort of moments is why I love milsims. You don't get them as often at regular skirmishes.

Archived