Most intense/thrilling moment?

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What was your most intense/thrilling moment you've experienced in airsoft? Mine was where I left the main group on my team and ventured into the forest. After minutes of walking I sat up against a tree to scan for teammates or enemies. Soonly, I was alarmed by the noise of crunching twigs and leaves, I peeped around the tree, and two grown men were 40 yards behind me, they saw me and we fought it out, and he ended up bunkering me and from 10 feet he shot me in the ass.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the pitch black I farted and started an all out fire fight.

Unknown to me and my mate there was an enemy group about 5-8 feet away a mental 5 mins occured

Sneaky sneakily took out 2 x 4 man squads single handedly at Epson Tunnels. Was crouching in a dark corner as one of the group of 4 walked straight past me, was praying they didnt turn around at any point..

• Head Moderator

Sneaky sneakily took out 2 x 4 man squads single handedly at Epson Tunnels. Was crouching in a dark corner as one of the group of 4 walked straight past me, was praying they didnt turn around at any point..

Rifle/smg, pistol, or knife? Or did you frag them?

Rifle/smg, pistol, or knife? Or did you frag them?

The first group I used my Mp5k and took them out from behind in a long tunnel.

I waited for the 2nd group to pass, I was more concerned with not getting seen to shoot them and waited for them to walk around one of the barricades which separates the tunnels and with (a lot of luck) stealth caught up with them and shot each one with my pistol. Only to get shot almost straight away from another sneaky bastid!!

Was running recon at a milsim and had a group of seven enemy players set up for lunch about 10 metres away from our observation post. Me and my mate had to stay still and quiet for a good half an hour before they packed up and moved on.

Was a nerve wracking yet awesome experience. Was surprised they didn't see us though we were both ghillied up and laying in a natural dip.

Most tense game I've had was recently. We were testing a new game type at my local site. Myself and another bloke took the role of a sniper team; he with a bolt action and me with a DMR. The aim was to sneak into a village and shoot an objective target. Against us were a team of 7 other experienced players. After about 45 mins of sneaking we were spotted and contacted. We split up and managed to evade the enemy team and eventually took out 6 of them before we were done in.

All the players involved said the same thing, including the defensive team - most intense game ever.

Before TWA annerley shut down, I was in a main concrete room with pretty much my entire team. Suddenly a wild frag appears from the courtyard and landed right between my legs. Barely had time to look down at it and it went bang, thankfully all of the dried peas stayed in one half of the container and didn't maim the Crown Jewels! Just took out half my team and made my ears ring :P

Rushed a corridor at Anzio that was full of enemy players. After I was laced up and down for my stupidity I waited my 3 minutes for bleedout, sure that I wasn't going to get a medic.

Then a fairly new enemy player put his hand on my shoulder and started counting. (hadn't seen the colour of my armband obviously)

Hilarity and chaos in equal measure ensued over the following 10 seconds before I scurried away giggling like a schoolgirl with 5 enemy kills to my name

For me it was a CIA WW2 game at Drakelow tunnels (Boryszn Loop game). I was on the German side. So playing in mainly pitch black, patrolling along tunnels, through rat holes etc, loads of smokes and all the while with an eerie German propaganda radio soundtrack going on. Pretty scary stuff if I'm honest. And then a mass Russian charge down the main tunnel really got the adrenalin going. Not to mention the armoured car counter attack! Awesome day.

• Supporters

The most intense moment for me was crawling under a bush during NAE12 @Ground Zero... it was my first time there, I'd gone alone, my AK had packed up but I had my pistol... it was about 15:45 so nearing end ex and the team in possession of The Village would receive mucho points towards the overall victory for the weekend...

I was wearing DPM so I blended into the undergrowth very well and managed to get within about 8m of the outside buildings without being spotted. There was an intense firefight going on all around me, but until I fired not much of it was coming towards me... anyway, after I fired, the bush above me was literally shredded by concentrated enemy fire, but I was still able to shoot occasionally because much of my body was covered by a partially buried log. Eventually I got tagged, but it was more by luck than marksmanship I think, and not before I'd got several hits, even though some of them were not taken...

The thing is, for the first few moments when Delta team did start shooting at me, it felt like the whole 600 or so of them were pouring it on me as bits of leaf, twigs, and spent BB's were falling down all around me, and it seemed like if I had moved I might have actually got hurt!

Night game (it was more like twilight at that point though) and I was using my old cloak to sneak around, found myself next to the enemy spawn with about 30 bad guys hanging around (we'd been playing the entire day and everyone was getting tired), started crawling back to get out of there, only to have one guy walk straight up to me, and I heard a distinct unzipping noise,

I expect everyone will have a guess what might happen next,

It semi-didn't, before he got to me I pointed my rifle (M4 at this point) at him and switched on the red-light torch at him, he then urinated out of fear, only a small amount got on the cloak fortunately and I was able to sprint before the dozen with their rifles at the ready shot me.

pretty intense for everyone included.

Getting pinned down by an airsoft 50 on the back of a jeep. I had a tiny lump of dirt on the edge of the track to hide behind and much like Ian Gere everything above me was getting shredded. I surrendered in the end and ended up with a BB to the back of the head :(

We were pinned down in a little farm complex at Stormforce Airsoft in Rugeley. I was down to my pistol and before long, ran out of ammo completely. I pulled out my knife, shrugged and sprinted out into no mans land. I must have timed it right because I was running straight at the enemy but no shots were being fired. Nobody was peaking, nothing. When I stopped running I'd managed to get behind their whole team unnoticed. Knifed 3 of them before getting stopped.

Another fun moment: I was prone and crawling up to try and get a good angle on a fire fight going on over a ridgeline. Someone on my team ran up behind me, popped a pyro and threw it over my head. It hit a tree and landed next to my ear. Just about managed to turn my head away from it when it went off. Truly an "Oh Shi-BOOM" moment.

Nice and simple one:

Me and a few mates were in a game where each team had to try and hold three objective buildings each team had one close to their spawn and there was one in the middle. My group decided to Sprint straight to the one closest to the enemy spawn, avoiding the middle one.

We got to the side facing their approach about 10 seconds before the enemy did, waited for them to step in the door, then proceeded to unleash he'll, pushing them back out, and holding our own.

I was running from room to room preventing people climbing in the windows, taking the occasional peek outside with a cheeky shot into the back of someone's carrier

But, after 5 minutes frantic fighting, 6 of us holding against what felt like half the enemy team, a group got behind us and gave us all a BB each in the back.

On my second skirmish day, i was using a rented m4 which had been intermittently misfiring all day, sometimes requiring the mag to be pushed forwards for bbs to feed properly.

For the last game of the day, we were playing a "kill confirmed" game, where players all had 3 tokens, which had to be be collected by another player, friend or foe, before the player could go and regen.

One of my team of 3 had been hit, and for myself or my other team mate to go and get his token would have exposed us to enemy fire, so we set a trap.

Whilst the other player faked a retreat, i hid in a fox hole, waiting for the enemy (a team of two) to come into the open.

They eventually hit my team mate, but the first i saw of them was when one walked right past me lying there, not turning or noticing me. He got two in his side.

I rolled over to take aim at the second guy to see him standing over me, pistol drawn and pointing at me, but he hadn't seen me yet...he was too busy wondering who had just shot his buddy.

I let off one round, tried for another but it misfired, but luckily the first definitely hit.

There were a few seconds where we just stared at each other, before he calmly said "damn...nice one".

We all had a laugh and joke about it before they all went off to regen and i hightailed it into the woods and waited for my team to find me.

A few years ago at sandpit me and my team mate started getting shot at we both ran for cover we ran up the Chalk hills that use to be there and both dived sideways at the same time while spinning and shooting could not of timed it better if we tried we both ended up pissing are selves on the other side. Best day ever. It was like a scene from bad boys

Being under siege from an enemy squad at Copehill down, myself and my team mate were upstairs and had rigged the entire downstairs with remote dets and trip mines. needless to say eventually we ran out of deterrents and had to start shooting and lasted a massive 5 hours and still didn't get flushed out. Only reason we left the building was because they gave up and we were very nearly our of ammo.

Was at Matlock with my 12 year old son playing a defend the village type game.

When we first set up all the various sheds filled up quickly so me & my son jumped into a quiet looking small one at the end and hunkered down, after a long eerie silence, listening to distant fighting going off one of the regular guys comes crashing into the shed looks at us like he'd been through hell & said "You guys better get ready the village if fecked & the enemy is all heading this way"

Within less than 2 mins the shed sounded like it was in a hail storm, you could only fire two rounds at a time and we were all covering multiple directions it was literally that intense, the objective was to hold the village for a set time, and when the countdown happened my son was the only one left standing (And won the game for us), the look on the red teams face when only three of us walked out was classic, especially when they found out only one of us was still alive & he was 12 lol

I'd managed to empty 5 mid caps during that game.It was by far the most insane game I've played to date, hopefully with more to come

Going arse over tit under enemy fire to raise a flag, getting stuck half way through a backwards roll and having to kick out and still managing to raise the flag without getting hit with my lower mesh covering my eye pro.

This happened 2 months ago down at Rift airsoft Cottenham

I was sneaking around the right flank of the enemy team, I had my sig p226 in my hand and i pulled out my butterfly training knife snuk to just in front of their spawn and casual walked up to someone and battle fielded someone with the knife, then ran across the opening stabbed another 2 and shot 3 more before being killed by about 7 rentals who have no trigger discipline. Great day

At Billericay in the green zone. Walking through the super sticky mud I am behind my long time team mate and he steps around the corner and gets lit up. I sort of wait for them to loose interest on the corner but also moving slowly because of the super thick mud, switch to left hand and pop just the top out and see 6 guys but none of them is looking my way. Take 6 shots and kill 6 guys then push up and get a super flank on and loose count of the kills. Its like the slowest fast rear flank I have ever done because the mud makes every step difficult, I am looking at my feet more than where I am going. Was a awesome but also bizare moment really. Was especially sweet after one of the stewards had commented about how useless my "scope" would be in the green zone. Yeah its a 1x-4x.

Just last week had my first memorable moment! 4 of us had taken a building and were holding it against an ever increasing enemy force in an adjacent building. One by one my team mates were being picked off. We managed to take out a few of there guys too. I got out of the building and stayed at the rear. I decided to have a quick look to see what was going on and was confronted by one guy sneaking along the wall, quickly took him out and saw another through the window on the other side, took him out then heard shots from the side I looked at originally. This guy was a bit further back in cover, brief battle and he called hit. I was waiting for more but by that time my guys had returned from re-gen. We carried on and took the other building! Bit lucky but a great little moment for me as previously I probably would've been joining the others on the walk back.

Played a game last night at epsom where they turn off the main lights and just have red emergency lights, so forget seeing where you're going without using a torch to tell everyone where you are and they give you ear plugs that takes's away about 60% of your hearing so good luck hearing anyone creeping around in the dark. You go out 1 man roaming so everyone is fair game no team mates. The whole game was intense every encounter was from just a few feet away. I went a nice little streak once I found an intersection with semi decent red light I took 4 guys out, great thing about the ear plugs is being able to hear your own heart beating while your waiting in the dark. One guy I literally walked straight into and didn't even see him he shot before he raised his gin so hit me in the thing from 6 inches. Little to the right would of been a clean cock shot, that would of ended my night lol

Archived