G36 pouches

Ashilta

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought a G36C but didn't quite have time to buy new pouches. I run Flecktarn camo and I'm planning to change my rig to Flecktarn from black, however I seem to be having trouble finding MOLLE Flecktarn G36 pouches, preferably not with velcro flaps. Anyone know where I might find some?

• Head Moderator

Have you tried looking at Flecktarn.co.uk? They have singles and doubles, etc. Not quite molle but similar.

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/camouflagekit_flecktarn_pouches.html

• Head Moderator

Looks similar to the Warrior Assault Systems ridgid tab, so should work fine, you weave it into molle as normal.

Edit: I was looking at the IdZ version, which is shown out of stock.

No matter what pouches I seam to buy its always a pain in the a@rse gettin that dam things out. So I cut the connecting pins off. Now it's much better. Who wants three mags hanging under there gun anyway.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.