Tactical-Kit

Governor

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

we were speaking on skype a while ago, i think it was molle gear aswell lol

maybe a cross-draw vest or something

I have used them for all my molle stuff great customer service.

Looks pretty safe

they are selling some serious kit there D:, what is it you are after?

a crossdraw vest... it has a crossdraw pistol holster, 2 double m4/m16 pouches, 3 pistol mag pouches, one large utility pouch and a radio pouch :)

thanks

I have used them for all my molle stuff great customer service.

thanks

Good place.... I got all my Molle Gear from them

thanks

Triple post much? :lol: and I was right Cross draw vest, looks decent!

• 1 month later...

Have used tactical kit myself a number of times. Great customer service and absolutely top notch gear. Its pricey but definitely worth it if you have a healthy bank balance.

• 4 years later...
  • Head Moderator

There have been several recent posts that have links to Tactical Kit, so it does have relevance.

Well, it seems like goodwill towards this company is pretty good here, wonder why this is one of only three forums I can find being spammed by their associates.

Guess my googlefu is weak tonight.

I did go to their site with a mind to actually buy something that was advertised, but it costs 4.5 times the flyye equivalent.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Edited by Sacarathe

• Supporters

Well, it seems like goodwill towards this company is pretty good here, wonder why this is one of only three forums I can find being spammed by their associates.

Guess my googlefu is weak tonight.

I did go to their site with a mind to actually buy something that was advertised, but it costs 4.5 times the flyye equivalent.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Jesus christ. Real stuff costs more than Flyye knockoff shocker, someone hold the front page!

Don't look at the price of a real ACOG vs a repro one, you'll have an aneurysm!

Jesus christ. Real stuff costs more than Flyye knockoff shocker, someone hold the front page!

Don't look at the price of a real ACOG vs a repro one, you'll have an aneurysm!

No need to act like there is a law against being poor.

I don't think that's the case, Scarathe - he's just making the point that obviously real stuff is (and always will be) more expensive than the repros so what's the point in saying it? Seems a bit of a moot point.

Aye, but there was nothing in my post to indicate I found that surprising, as jcheeseright is clearly indicating. I certainly did not mean it negatively, just that I, personally couldn't justify the expenditure.

• Supporters

No need to act like there is a law against being poor.

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, if you don't want to pay the price for a real item then buy a reproduction... but don't then whine about the price of the real thing. Being poor has nothing at all to do with it!

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, if you don't want to pay the price for a real item then buy a reproduction... but don't then whine about the price of the real thing. Being poor has nothing at all to do with it!

As for real (or re-pro); its all airsoft to me.

EDIT:

No whining took place, not on my part at least. I'm sorry you thought I was whining. The distinction between real and reproduction is meaningless to me, price and purpose is the only thing that matters, don't apply your appreciation for the "real thing" to others so easily.

I've recently spent a shed load of money with tactical-kit reducing weight of all my kit, yes, they are a great company to deal with, yes, the kit is expensive compared to Chinese equivalents, it's real kit that will last a lifetime in the environment of Airsoft, you get what you pay for, warrior kit is half the price but tons heavier than some available, do you need real kit? Probably not but if you have the funds why not? People will call us various things for having it, generally because they are jealous, nothing more, real weapon accessories like ACOG and such like are horribly uneccessary imo, don't need a £1500 optic to see 60m really

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.