Forcecore by E&L, any good?

CommonComrade

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've frequently seen the Forcecore AKs popping up on gunfire.pl and they look pretty damn good. What are they like as a whole, those who've owned them?

Received mine yesterday. Feels solid will do a bit of a review once I have chance to Skirmish with it next week.

Cool. Make sure you link me to the review when it's up!

Pretty much yeah. I'll eventually swap the motor and change a few parts in the gear box anyway.

Really tempted to get one of these so I'm curious to see how they are as well

If you follow the e&l appreciation page on Facebook. Dane the admin on the page will be doing a side by side comparison of his meister arms (exactly the same as Forcecore) with his E&l gen 2. Think he said he's doing the review next week sometime.

Motor is the only difference with the Gen 1 E&L. Gen 2 E&L are tempting me to flog my LCT

• Supporters

Yeah, the E&L Owners and Appreciation group on fb is the place to go for this info. But the way I see it is this: to get top performance from any AEG takes a good bit of tweaking and a few upgrades, so there really isn't any reason to buy the more expensive E&L if you are the sort of person who will do what's necessary, because you'll be replacing the inner barrel, hop rubber, air seal nozzle, shims, motor, wiring & connectors and very possibly the piston head & piston anyway...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.