we little bird hop unit??

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so iv given up hunting as iv looked for over a week on and off. Where can i buy a we lottle bird hop unit from? No one seems to sell many we oem parts for gbb pistols. Any one know anywhere? Its driving me nuts now!

• Head Moderator

My Google foo is weak today, had a quick look and no joy. Only item worth noting is this one, which you have no doubt already read. http://airsoftoperator.com/review-m-and-p-9-big-bird-toucan/

Maybe it is just a standard WE hop unit that you need.

I have yea, but appreciate the help non the less sir :) i have modded and tweaked mine already but a little bird hop works right off the bat so would be a better upgrade as the pistol is upgraded like a mofo and the we old hop is that holds it back realy.

• 2 weeks later...

I did yep. And after 2 emails they finally responded. One of their asian retailrs has sorted ne out all though it will take 2months for the order from we to them to me lol. But was cheaper than buying through thier main uk parts dealer by a considerable amout for what it is. Soooo problem solved...........in two months from now lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.