ASG Glock 19?

MZKaleem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I have an ASG Glock 19. I've had it for a few years and stopped using it a while ago due to some issues that i wasn't bothered to fix but i want to get it going again.

It has an issue where unless i push the magazine up and hold it there, it doesn't cycle properly, so I bought a new mag release which solved it a bit but the problem is still present...How can I fix this?

I have lost the front sight and not really sure where to get a new one? I dont really want/need anything fancy, just the standard sight is fine.

The hop up unit has a crack in it which I assume is causing some issues, I've seen a KSC unit online, and it looks the same as my hop up unit, is it okay to use their unit?

Also with regards to magazines, what can I use in this gun? do the KSC/WE/TM, mags fit? Or will I have to look for ASG branded mags only?

I'm hopeless when it comes to tech stuff, even more so when its gas powered stuff lol.

Thanks

MZK

31c3Uv2.jpg?1

• Supporters

Solutions:

Get yourself some magazine shims. They create a better seal between the piston and the gas outlet valve.

( http://www.leesprecision.com/products/laser-cut-mag-shim-pack-of-4-ksc-kwa-glock-series )

Purchase a new piston/nozzle, the old one might be worn out.

Give it a thorough clean and re-grease.

ASG Glocks are OEMd by KWA/KSC, so Marui parts won't fit/work.

Thanks, just looking around right now for the nozzle on eHobby. Those shims sound like a good shout too, just ordered them.

We'll see what happens next. Cheers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.