ASK 209 battery??

Ellzzg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi AF!

Just a quick question regarding my new purchase of the ASK209.

When I unboxed my gun and done what every air softer does with a new toy and get it firing I placed my batteries in the crane stock of the rifle and the gun fired fine. As I looked more into the gun afterwords I found there was also a connection for the battery in the top part of the rifle.

I just want to know what this battery in the top part powers and if I need to put my battery in there or if it's just fine in the stock OR if I need to have two batteries in the rifle.

Any feedback more than welcome !!

Elliot

• Supporters

The rifle comes with both front AND rear wiring. You only need to connect ONE battery.

Thank you so much for your help Lozart really appreciate it mate! I thought this but just had to double check!

• Supporters

No problem.

They've done it for convenience sake. If you already have nunchuck batteries you can put them in the stock, if you already have stick batteries they can go under the cover. Quite a nice idea really.

Yeh I have two nunchuck batteries I used for my two tone starter rifle the CM16 and I was so pleased that they fitted into the ASK as well! Such a beautiful rifle though do you have one yourself mate ?

• Supporters

No, not a fan of tactical AKs. I just googled it :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.