6.05mm Barrel upgrade

Hegs44

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after much time at work trying to source a 6.05mm bore aeg barrel I've found just about every tight bore barrel in existence.

I'm looking to get R-Hop done and want to upgrade barrel at the same time.

6.03 there are loads of. I understand from much reading this is at the edge of R-Hop effectiveness.

Over to the forum for opinions and thoughts.

I'm upgrading a G&G CM16 SR FOR accuracy purposes, 260mm inner barrel.

Ta

Did the barrel I gave you not work out? With your CM I'd be more inclined to try a better bucking/nub combo before going the R-hop route but whatever you decide you def need to increase the fps, an upgraded bucking may help with that and a tighter bore barrel would also up the fps

What Hudson said, X-fire are PDI's shop.

If your going to R-Hop your first barrel expect it to be naff, I've never seen anyone fit an R-Hop perfectly on thier first attempt. It's usually why people say R-Hops are not that good, as they've tried fitting one them selfs and done a poor job.

finding the combination that works best for you and your gun is always a bit of an experiment. As said the PDI barrels are the best out there but also not cheap, I like Prometheus barrels too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.