is this worth buying for the asking price ?

Moda

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys sorry if ive posted in wrong place but first time buying a sniper and not sure if its worth the money the guy is asking its a Tokyo Marui vrs 10

these are the upgrades( Laylax piston sear, trigger sear, sp120 and 430mm tight bore with replica short Harris bipod and gun back. I've also got a crappy red dot which occasionally works)

these are some of the messages hes sent telling me about ti

haven't had it chrono'd so I'm not sure, I'd guess about 380 maybe 400 fps

How does 185 sound?

ive attached pictures he has sent me also

Thanks for the help in advance!

Joe

post-11391-0-59067400-1444309970_thumb.jpg

post-11391-0-46454200-1444309981_thumb.jpg

post-11391-0-75887800-1444309987_thumb.jpg

Modifications don't really add value unless you, the buyer, [specifically] want them. These cost £180-£230 new. Seems like bad value if you've got UKARA.

Be sure to ask if the seller is including all of the original parts which have been replaced. - Could turn this trade around imo.

• Supporters

considering it would need a 90degree trigger upgrade if your aiming for 500'ish fps, and lets face it hardly anyone one dose the sears upgrade these days.

and it hasnt been used in along time etc, hop rubber and other seals may be shot .... it seems a little over priced

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.