Some advice on masks for people that wear glasses.

crazy_lizard

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Tactical Optician does prescription inserts for the popular makes of shooting glasses. I have a set for my ISS. His website is shite but you can talk to him easily on facebook and his stuff is reasonably priced, my set cost around £60 for inserts and bridge piece for the glasses.

I got my Vice Rx insert from eBay for £15 and he glazed them for £35. Lovely chap.

• Head Moderator

I also bought an Rx insert for ESS V12 goggles from eBay, and went to Specsavers for the prescription lenses (paid £35).

• Head Moderator

I just chose the very basic lens, no anti-scratch necessary as they are inside the goggle. I would just swap out the goggle clear lens to the tinted one if sunny outside, so did not bother with anti-glare or UV on the prescription inserts. Kept the costs down.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.