We v2 mag jamming

Neilbarker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does the mag wobble in the mag well? And does the gun fire but just not pick up a BB? If the answer to both is yes it sounds like the mag is not seating correctly and may need shimming slightly so its more snug in the magwell.

If the mag is firm it sounds like an issue with the air nozzle not pushing the BB into the chamber.

Nope it's seated properly and yeah the gun cycles just doesn't Fire bbs. The bbs are jammed under the feed lips. I can see there's two bbs jammed further down and then there's one that rattles around on top and even if I pull the follower down they still stay jammed in there but the bbs below it come down with the follower

• Root Admin

Get that one BB at the top out of the mag. Get something long and pointy and push down the second of those two jammed BBs - I've had this before with the GHK mags (very, very rarely). Dunno what causes it - I guess it's just tolerances.

Okay pushed it down, it reset, fired two bbs and done it Again though there's not one rattling about an more it's just stuck. I wanna open it and take the bbs out and try different ones but in not sure if that'd stop me being able to send it back as it just got here yesterday

strange that the gun cycles and fires gas yet the BBs are jammed in the feed lips. Sounds like for whatever reason the mag feed lip is slightly low relative to the feed nozzle, otherwise the air nozzle should either feed a BB or stop against a jammed BB in the mag (or the mag follower)?

• Root Admin

Hm, sounds like the mag itself has warped then and is maybe been crushed a millimetre at that one spot - as soon as two BBs travel through they get jammed. Is the BB/feed channel metal or plastic? If metal you should be able to just push it out a bit with a screwdriver and the right amount of leverage (if it's not too far below the feed lips); if plastic then it shouldn't be warping in the first place.

It may not even be entirely obvious from the exterior as it only needs to be a very small difference. Maybe shine a light down and see if you can see if it's visibly narrower at that one spot?

Can I just ask. Is the gun we? Did the mags come with the weapon? I know that some mags don't get on with some brands of gun. More common in electric but could be the problem.

Can I just ask. Is the gun we? Did the mags come with the weapon? I know that some mags don't get on with some brands of gun. More common in electric but could be the problem.

Not even close to relevant in this regard however.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.