Glock 17 gen 4 holster - which one

Clovisspike

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I'm treating myself to a Glock 17 for Christmas and was looking for a decent holster. Any ideas ? I'm after a quick draw type like a Serpa but not as expensive. Ideally it would be fitted onto a belt or onto a tax vest. All help would be appreciated.

I use the cheap Chinese holsters, chuck it in a hot oven for 5-10min then dunk the holster in it, it moulds almost perfectly, and the retention still works. I also have a G21 + torch Fobus, which fits perfectly but has marred up the metal slide.

Apparently the Neuprol ones should fit, considering they are made by we.

• Supporters

Myself I prefer either a Blackhawk holster or a custom Kydex holster which I currently have. Tried an IMI was ok.

Think it depends where your planning on wearing it and if your adding on a torch. Some people pick one type and it works for them others try a few before they get the one.

Blackhawk

IMI

Warrior Glock holster

Kydex

Fobus

• Supporters

Hehe, here we go again...

Safariland 7TS Glock holsters fit perfectly, and work well. For a cheaper option, go with the Safariland 578 ProFit holster (I believe the compact model, but maybe the normal model). I have used both of these, I currently use both of these, and I will continue to use both of these until a better product exists (there isn't one, and there is unlikely to be one)...

I've got the nuprol Glock holster and my WE G17 fits perfectly.

Previously I had the IMI (http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Combat_Gear_Holsters_IMI_DEFENSE_Retention_Roto_Holster_for_Glock_20_21_37_38.htm) but there was a tiny gap and so was some wobble

The nuprol is of the same design so my IMI Molle adapter is still compatible with it

If you haven't bought it already, I've got a TM G17 (unskirmished in box) with a spare mag i'm happy to sell for £100. PM me if interested

Thanks for the advice guys, appears IMI may be the way to go. Thank to Col Kurts too for the offer however my wife bought the gen 4 and told me last night. Thankfully she bought me the right one.

post-7734-0-49438500-1444303722_thumb.jpeg

• Supporters

Shiny

If your still in the states its probably easier and cheaper to go into a gun store and buy a real holster, get one for a Glock 21 .45acp and your WE should fit straight in.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.