Can anyone ID this plate carrier?

Lozart

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Thinking of kicking off a SWAT style black loadout and having been watching a lot of Hawai'i Five-0 lately I wondered if anyone could ID the vest McGarrett is wearing here:

56b1bc54b93f498aa62e4d666781a385.jpg

• Supporters

I wondered that but I didn't think they had those mahoosive shoulder buckles?

• Moderators

Aarh the H5 look, often looked at that and wanted!!! in one of the last episodes he had a laser fitted to his gun I want!!

Need to watch a re-run to have another look

ncis la brings up some wanted items as well

• Supporters

Aarh the H5 look, often looked at that and wanted!!! in one of the last episodes he had a laser fitted to his gun I want!!

Really? Only ever seen it with the Surefire X300 on it. Nothing on IMFDB either. I know Kono has used a pistol with crimson trace handgrips though (most likely a S&W M&P9).

• Moderators

yeah sure it was a green laser?, it was fancy and looked good!, i'll try and watch the last few again, may have been a few before the end....could be wrong!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.