Up periscope!

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

This is not necessarily a new piece of kit, but one item for airsoft that I have only just seen for sale. A metal Periscope sold by Patrol Base. http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-sights-scopes/periscope---black.htm#.Vg6l0JR4WK0

Very useful for those players stuck in a trench or trying to spot a sniper, simply up scope and look around. It even has a screw fitting at the base to attach a monopod to make holding it more comfortable.

I am sure there are some extra mods which could be made to it ;)

• Head Moderator

I have some old plastic drainpipe in the shed, and a roll black gaffa tape in the garage, so all I need are a couple of mirrors...

Surely everybody just does the o'l shaving mirror stuck to bayonet with chewing gum trick from saving private Ryan right???

Whilst beating your chest and generally displaying your manliness and dominant male attributes n1ckh?? ;)

Yep :)

Its gorrila time baby lol

• Head Moderator

Well if it is a zoo themed skirmish, then I am going to have an ostrich costume with the scope hidden up its neck :)

Badlands down at Havant held a safari game hunt event couple of weekends ago I believe, sent a couple of guys out dressed in lion and bear onesies pmsl. And not a dentist in sight! :P

A zoo themed skirmish sounds pretty fun & the periscope in the neck is a good idea, people won't know where your head truly is lol

But please leave the dentists alone :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.