Anyone got a loadout based on a video game or movie?

Sharps43

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My loadout is a S.T.A.R.S. based set from resident evil. Plan to go comic con in it and see if people like it. Also I know I don't have a samurai edge but I'm getting it soon and personalising it.

Metro 2033 / S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Love Eastern Bloc kit and these games combine that with an apocalyptic setting which I also like.

ran with a DayZ loadout for a bit

I have a Dayz fresh-spawn load-out, well jeans, t-shirt and trainers...

As it's just various camo & misc clothes, what did you go for?

My loadout is a S.T.A.R.S. based set from resident evil. Plan to go comic con in it and see if people like it. Also I know I don't have a samurai edge but I'm getting it soon and personalising it.

Dozens of STARS & Umbrella at every comicon, almost enough to take on the trekkies these days, you'll do fine!

Also, there's a few airsoft umbrella corp squads around, might be able to find one near you to join. RE seems to be the default non-soldier load-out people try first in airsoft as umbrella's basically swat with a £2 badge from ebay, STARS at least takes bit of effort lol so kudos!

Would have loved to do a load out from the Zulu film (1964 and as a red coat not a zulu :P )

Already there, but sadly lacking an airsoft Martini-Henry. I looked into converting one, but they're horribly expensive even for a wreck. Project stalled while I examine the potential for a Dredd loadout...

Already there, but sadly lacking an airsoft Martini-Henry. I looked into converting one, but they're horribly expensive even for a wreck. Project stalled while I examine the potential for a Dredd loadout...

I thought shoot and scoot had one.

You had me all excited for a while there. Nothing on the website, but I hadn't come across them before so Scoot and Shoot are now on my list of retailers!

You had me all excited for a while there. Nothing on the website, but I hadn't come across them before so Scoot and Shoot are now on my list of retailers!

Sorry, think I was thinking of the Winchester.

Thinking of doing a solid snake loadout from Metal gear solid. With a Klmk camo suit.

I might do a Rick grimes losdout or even a Daryl losdout

Ffs :( trust you to pick it up Doug :)

A Rick Grimes or Daryl loadout :)

So much around these days from comic books, films & computer games that for me personally, it's hard to decide

trying to run a BF4 engineer loadout got the head done just need to modify my chest rig to the same set up

It has been in my mind to do some LA gangbanger type loadout.. Baggy jeans, Timberland boots, jewelry, cap etc.. AK held sideways

Wouldnt be too hard to pull off.

Kind alike the idea of a fancy dress skirmish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.