MajorAirsoft.co.uk - UK AEG Parts Retailer

MajorAirsoft.co.uk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good afternoon Airsoft-forums!

We would like to invite you to visit our store:

www.MajorAirsoft.co.uk

We are a UK based parts retailers with a dedication to providing accurate, researched and informative information about each of the products that it sells.
We noticed that a huge number of stores have a rubbish description or an unclear product photo and we thought we could do better. So we did.

We invite you guys to come an have a browse of www.majorairsoft.co.uk. We are always open to feedback, criticism and ideas. If you think our store is missing something, could do something better or what you like, we would love to hear it.

Thank you all. Continue to enjoy our beautiful sport and have fun.

Liam,
S.P. Major Airsoft.

Welcome to the forums.

Just had a look at the site, the only things that concern me are:

• Lack of physical address (usually means being done out of a bedroom/shed),
  • Lack of registered company number.
  • Lack of terms & conditions, especially around data and privacy.
  • This phrase "You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly."
  • Items are standard items that most retailers stock.

That being said, always happy to use new retailers :) Most of my spend is now with 1 or 2 new retailers.

As you've only just started I can imagine it will take a while for the ball to get rolling, but best of luck.

Been looking at the site my views:

• Website looks clean and tidy.
  • I like the fact you've added a good description for items
  • You seem to stocking the full range or parts from shs not just a few select item. (I think these http://www.majorairsoft.co.uk/shs-fibre-reinforced-lightweight-piston-with-15-metal-teeth/ are the best pistons on the market and you guys seem to be the only people in the UK stocking them)
  • It would be nice to seem some more unique/rare/hard to find items. This would help separate you from other retailers giving you a USP.

I would also pretty much agree with what Hef has said.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.