Best Camo Pattern???

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

what is the best camo pattern for woodland??? i use just plain brit BDU's at the mo but wen my bro used too paintball he used tigerstripe and said it was better than brit BDU's can you help me choose... i also would like a slightly unique look... an no, before you think about it im not gonna spend £100 on a uniform :P

thanks

• Supporters

at the distance most camo's start to become really effective, airsoft guns cannot reach you, so you're safe.

at the distances most airsoft guns can fire, most camo's are fairly ineffective if you aren't sat in a bush.

basically all camo patterns will work in woodland, especially darker patters such as Soldier95 (brit DPM) and flectarn. just go for one that you like the style of, after all, with any luck you'll be the only one that ever see's it ;)

They're all better in different conditions. Ghillie suits are the best, but they're heavy and expensive. I use standard British DPM because it's great in any woodland condition, where some different ones are best for autumn, some for thick green bushy areas etc. but the British DPM suits everything.

i prefer the British Woodland DPM's as they fit the person i am...i was born in England, if i was part German, i am getting my g36 soon i would pick flecktarn, is i had an M4 and an M9 i would go multicam

i guess it is all to do with your loadout

Archived