New to the scene

black_death

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

I would like to introduce me. I am 35 yo living in Leeds. I started with airsoft (which pretty quickly moved into reenactment of contemporary US Army units) 9 years ago. Last year I've moved to the UK and decided to leave this hobby. I sold all my stuff. But I've realized that I a bit miss that weird people who need to spend time this way .o)

I am a bit scared about how to start with airsoft again, I have no stuff, have no idea how to get a gun, have no mates around... So I am looking maybe for some mate/club/whatever who will be keen to help me with return to this scene.

What my recent team does (unfortunately with me as off-shore supporter only .o)

https://www.facebook.com/615thMilitaryPoliceCompany

Any advice or help will be highly appreciated.

Danny

so you can either go through three skirmish games, renting guns until you can construct a UKARA defence allowing you to get your own airsoft weapons in the shortest time or find milsim games where you can rent weapons.

We run milsim games every 4 months where you can rent and where games count for UKARA, but our December game is fully booked at the moment.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.