Which football team do you support?

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Arsenal fan here again enjoying another frustrating start to the season and no doubt it won't improve :)

• Supporters

I used to support Liverpool, then I grew up and realised that football was rubbish and started watching MotoGP instead :P

West Ham here too, though may I suggest you move this to a more appropriate forum?

General Discussion

A place to chat about anything unrelated to airsoft..well panzieball is about as unrelated to airsoft as it gets so i think its a pretty perfect topic in this section of the forum & anyhow Brummie city are my team of choice

Apologies, misread the forum name - thought this was General Airsoft Discussion. Carry on.

Bloody west ham fans ;):P:D

Gooner over ere!!!

Could be worse you could be a Spud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At least you're not a glory hunter.

Precisely, it's what footballs all about, having highs and lows makes it more exciting. After going on a non winning streak for a long while, we came back to winning spirits with a 2-0 win and a 5-2 win, brilliant stuff!

I don't watch football if I can help it but I'd rather play it than watch it & the same with rugby, I played both in school, army cadets & for my regiment

I don't watch football if I can help it but I'd rather play it than watch it & the same with rugby, I played both in school, army cadets & for my regiment

Stop high jacking our football post then Nick 😛

Stop high jacking our football post then Nick 😛

Sorry :( I know you fans take it very seriously :)

Sorry :( I know you fans take it very seriously :)

Yeah not as serious as airsoft though. That's serious business.

Yeah not as serious as airsoft though. That's serious business.

That's bloody true Doug :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.