Which football team do you support?

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I find watching 22 under worked over paid fairies who dive, trip and roll about the floor at every opportunity absutly boring.

You could argue they are not over paid, the amount of people out of Earths 8billion that are good enough for top level football is very small. Its a small pool of people to pick from, hence the big money.

As you weren't overly specific, the New England Patriots is my team! Well the team I support I'm not secretly Robert Kraft lol 😄

• Supporters

As you weren't overly specific, the New England Patriots is my team! Well the team I support I'm not secretly Robert Kraft lol

Really, REALLY not looking forward to Sunday.

Edit: spoke too soon :D

Philadelphia Eagles if we're talking NFL. If we're talking footie then I don't really have a specific team I like, I quite fancy Madrid but that's just because they've got James Rodríguez, and my family have always supported Chelsea so I kinda like them (plus don't they have Falcao right now?). Goes without saying I support Colombia in international games, though. Corazón tricolor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manchester City Fan here, one who is frustrated about the amount of players who have been injured over the past couple of months. :angry:

Try being an Arsenal fan

Injuries are second nature to us

You still beat us though :(

Then battered by Southampton it's been a crazy season

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.