Camo tape

robar14

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Trojan Airsoft are doin hydro dipping. Can have anythin u like. Camo, dollar bills, hello kitty. Looks great.

Camo hydro dip never looks right,its too perfect.

Dollar bills is just gangsta chav.

Hello kitty would really annoy some of the walts so that would be cool.

Tempted to get the minion picture I use on my profile sprayed on my cheek riser. Would make a change from the punisher logos that seem to crop up everywhere.

Great cheers guys, I live quite near Trojan airsoft, any ideas how much it would be, and is it ok since I don't have a ukara defense

Have u played at Trojan before?

Great cheers guys, I live quite near Trojan airsoft, any ideas how much it would be, and is it ok since I don't have a ukara defense

Its my understanding that without UKARA, spraying or adapting (I suppose mainly a two-tone) gun is classed as "manufacturing" and is technically illegal, although this is a very grey area.

Don't quote me on it with tape though, the rules might be different for spray and tape.

• Root Admin

If you're at a game and apply the tape then that's your defence. In fact, if you've been to even one game that's kind of a defence but you need to prove you're a skirmisher. The law is not clear at all on how regularly you must attend to be able to prove this, and there's no case law so you simply need to be careful. No one has been tried in this way so there's no precedent.

In practical terms: Bring a roll of tape with you and apply it at the start of the day; remove it when you pack up to go home.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.