WE P90

TacMaster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My mate has shared that on Facebook as he's a P90 fan

• Supporters

OMG adsffgghjkl Give it to me now. When is it due to be released. As i have a birthday in 2 months, and then christmas. Hopefully around december time so i can see if there's any issues if i go for it.

Don't hold your breath.

OMG adsffgghjkl Give it to me now. When is it due to be released. As i have a birthday in 2 months, and then christmas. Hopefully around december time so i can see if there's any issues if i go for it.

It's been hinted at for the past 5 years, so I'm not sure if they'll rush the release. It's been in development for a long time and it seems as if they're being very thorough.

*heavy breathing* :D

Work of art yes pweeaase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not a P90 fan but had a go on one of these last weekend......I soooooooo want one!!

As I say I was totally unimpressed, but firing this on full auto totally converted me.

• 5 months later...

Is there a discussion post for these? Mods and issues?

Can't search for we, p90, we p90 because of string parsing settings on the search box.

I'm having a lot of issues w mine, if there isn't a forum i'd like to start a discussion about this (owners/techs/etc.)

• Supporters

Is there a discussion post for these? Mods and issues?

Can't search for we, p90, we p90 because of string parsing settings on the search box.

I'm having a lot of issues w mine, if there isn't a forum i'd like to start a discussion about this (owners/techs/etc.)

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/26-gas-guns/

Guest PT247

I don't think many folk got one even though it was a very wanted gun. It seems to have had some bad reviews and isn't up to the standard folk expect. What is up with yours?

Archived