TacMaster

WE P90

My mate has shared that on Facebook as he's a P90 fan

Is it gbb or an aeg

If the mags aren't too expensive, I might be tempted- they'll probably be around £40 or so each because they're massive

GBB

OMG adsffgghjkl Give it to me now. When is it due to be released. As i have a birthday in 2 months, and then christmas. Hopefully around december time so i can see if there's any issues if i go for it.

OMG adsffgghjkl Give it to me now. When is it due to be released. As i have a birthday in 2 months, and then christmas. Hopefully around december time so i can see if there's any issues if i go for it.

Don't hold your breath.

It's been hinted at for the past 5 years, so I'm not sure if they'll rush the release. It's been in development for a long time and it seems as if they're being very thorough.

all good and well, providing they stop using crappy pot metal

*heavy breathing* :D

Work of art yes pweeaase

Is that on evike ? Any sign of something to reduce fps was 460 in the last video (wee bit high unless you're making a p90 sniper rifle :o)

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a clear P90 it actually looks pretty epic with the internals all visible like that xD

I'm not a P90 fan but had a go on one of these last weekend......I soooooooo want one!!

As I say I was totally unimpressed, but firing this on full auto totally converted me.

Is there a discussion post for these? Mods and issues?

Can't search for we, p90, we p90 because of string parsing settings on the search box.

I'm having a lot of issues w mine, if there isn't a forum i'd like to start a discussion about this (owners/techs/etc.)

I don't think many folk got one even though it was a very wanted gun. It seems to have had some bad reviews and isn't up to the standard folk expect. What is up with yours?

The bolt stop is a terrible design

that is a shame. I really wanted one until I saw some vids on it.... even Redwolf slated bits of it on youtube!