Just a quick hello

WhoDaresWins

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, new to the site and to airsofting, im from West Yorkshire and will initially playing in Wakefield.

I dont have a UKARA yet but doing alot of research for my first RIF.

Ive already bought full British army desert camo and boots, and a face mask, will be looking to add the woodland DPM in the near future.

Just like to thank the OP's on some of the pinned posts, some really useful info there.

Hello and welcome. UKARA is a retailers association, what you mean is you don't have a valid defence yet. I'm not being pedantic or picking on you it's just that there is too many people out there repeating incorrect information about the VCRA.

Enjoy your new hobby and if you need and help or have any questons, search on here first, if you don't find your answer post up and someone will help.

• Supporters

Hello and welcome. UKARA is a retailers association, what you mean is you don't have a valid defence yet. I'm not being pedantic or picking on you it's just that there is too many people out there repeating incorrect information about the VCRA.

Enjoy your new hobby and if you need and help or have any questons, search on here first, if you don't find your answer post up and someone will help.

The correct term is you are not a UKARA registered player, but to be honest so many people say they have got ukara or that they need to get ukara thats its kind of become an accepted term. It is incorrect like BigAl said but forgivable.

Just never call it a licence, thats like an airsoft deadly sin.

Ahoy there Matie B)

• Moderators

welcome! :)

yeah don't worry about the terminology, go read my first few 120 (at time of post) posts sure I still get it wrong....

take your time, if in doubt ask away, we'll all reply in some form or another.....and go off topic.....im off to hide in a BUSH....there you go guys!....again :)

not sure lightning strikes twice on here? :unsure:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.