Ucap Sandpit 27th Sept operation market garden 'A bridge too far'

Randymanpipe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Me and Jedi are meeting up down at the sandpit in Kent this coming sunny Sunday for a game loosely based on the events that took place 71 years ago. Would be great to meet some of you there for some plastic death by pew pew pew.

We could all give each others bb's whilst holding each others guns! B) Go TEAM fluffy unicorn

• Head Moderator

And discuss the virtues of milsim v skirmishes ;). Must remember to pack my sandbag to collect up all those used BBs too :)

• Moderators

And discuss the virtues of milsim v skirmishes ;). Must remember to pack my sandbag to collect up all those used BBs too :)

would love to come along and play, but a no go until i get Riff'd...

and don't forget your garden vac for quicker collection :)

• Head Moderator

Know what you mean about wanting use your own RIF, I missed out on some skirmish days in the summer because I did not want a rental gun. Regret that a little now because I could have had a few more days out.

• Head Moderator

Great, that makes 3 of us there, almost an AF-UK social event :)

Hoorah!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.