Airsoft book

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was in a book shop with my dad as I had to get some stuff for school <_< and we were talking about random stuff and then got onto the topic of an airsoft book. There was acctualy one called airsoft and paintball tactics, but as far as I'm aware it has been discontinued (probably due to poor marketing and selling it in book shops rather than airsoft stores). So I was just wondering if anyone would be interested into something like that. Its not like Im going to go out tommorow and write a book its just it would be interesting to see people oppinions :)

I was in a book shop with my dad as I had to get some stuff for school <_< and we were talking about random stuff and then got onto the topic of an airsoft book. There was acctualy one called airsoft and paintball tactics, but as far as I'm aware it has been discontinued (probably due to poor marketing and selling it in book shops rather than airsoft stores). So I was just wondering if anyone would be interested into something like that. Its not like Im going to go out tommorow and write a book its just it would be interesting to see people oppinions :)

Well It have pichters?How much ?

yeh....you sure are Jack . . .

joking btw also i would ALWAYS buy such a cool book, if it was a n00bs guide to airsoft...hello i am a n00b basically

oh by the way Im releasing two guides next month instead of one because I wanted to get the new player guide done as well as the first team roles guide on sniping. You can find preivous month's guides on the team website: ghostwolves.co.uk

I will also get some videos done like I said

I went on the guides page earlier and there was nothing there but I tried again earlier and it was fine. :) Look forward to the guide on sniping. Remember relocation, many snipers forget that!

Archived