New to the forum

ROBERT--1993

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and I guess newish too airsoft, although after my first hire kit game in hampshire I went out and spent lots of money on all the camo and gear, now having roughly 7 game days too my name I got my ukara and went and brought a shiny new krytac spr, upgraded the spring to an m100 now getting amazing accuracy and range at 346 fps thought I'd never need another gun until last week I was offered what I saw as an amazing deal, an Ares msr 338, Ares m60, magpul PTS fpg, tm desert eagle and an ics grenade launcher all for £550, all good condition and working fine, just wondering now if I got a good deal or been ripped off, is there somewhere on the forum I could get these appraised?

• Root Admin

Hey Robert. Welcome to the forums.

Krytacs are brilliant guns from all of the reviews, so good choice.

I saw your thread on ZeroIn. I would wait there as it gets a lot more traffic and you can get those appraised quite quickly, but I'm sure we can give it a shot too. From a quick glance that seems like an alright deal and you may make a little money from it, but it's all dependant on their condition and lots of people like pictures - that's probably why no one has replied to your thread. Do the leg and throw some pictures up on there so people can see the condition too.

I can at least tell you that TM Desert Eagle will go for £100 quickly or up to £120 a bit slower, depending on the condition. Is it the back or chrome coloured one? This is why we need pictures.

• Supporters

Pretty f-ing good deal if you want to use those. Most of those are very special guns so selling the ones you don't need might take some time / reduced price. But even if you sell them on a low low price, still should make much more than 550.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.