Disaster (well in my world anyway :) )

MrPondlife

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently bought some CYMA MID cap mags for my G36 but hadn't had a chance to try them until the weekend.

One broke! I have no idea what happened but it looks like this mQTVgSP.jpg

The BB's are now stuck inside and there is no compression in the spring.

I've emailed Patrolbase and I'm waiting for a reply.

In the mean time I need a replacement ASAP for a milsim I'm attending this weekend. But can I find a reasonably priced mag in the uk? Can I bugger :(

Any recommendations/suggestions/help please?

Looks like the bit o plastic that should be attached to the end of the spring has come off and now you just got a bunch o bb's stuck inside a spring. Monty's guide should help you repair it, hopefully the plastic spring end bit is stuck in there somewhere and not fallen out and lost.

Well I got it apart, unfortunately it was nothing like the one in the video and no 'single screw' to release the internals.

So I undid all the screws and it was like a moment from a cartoon....BB's and springs shot out across the room :)

I did discover that the little rubber 'ring' should have fitted around the 'feeder top' that pushes the BB's up.

It may have been from the speedloader but it appears to fit in a little 'groove' on below the feeder top. :wacko:

However lots of bits of broken plastic also came out along with a metal 'square nut'.

Basically it's fudged :( I've put it back together as best I can but will have to send it back.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.