New to airsoft

da3yroldscrub

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Why only 3 to 4 games? Are you planning to buy a throwaway two tone gun that will be replaced with a decent one when you have your defence?

• Root Admin

This is an identical thread to yesterday. Wtf: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/28262-new-airsofter-and-two-tone/

Just buy a bag of Bulldog .12s and throw them at the other team. More reliable than any AEG that you can buy for £60. What happened to:

Thanks everyone! I like the spray option more so ill do that.

Why only 3 to 4 games? Are you planning to buy a throwaway two tone gun that will be replaced with a decent one when you have your defence?

Kind of, seems like to much effort to power spray/paint plus my bro wants a airsoft gun and its his b day in a few months i wouldn't throw away something like that.

im asking what gun to buy not what colour gun should i get....

• Root Admin

Because there weren't enough people telling you yesterday that you can't buy a skirmishable gun for that amount of money that isn't a shotgun:

Buy a 2tone cm16

Then buy tape / paint or Fairy Power spray

failing that - use 2-tone orange/green/blue trees for cover

seriously - cheaper than a Raider ???
no - avoid JBBG ffs

As said above. A G&G CM16 is the cheapest rifle you can get - anything cheaper is not worth having. Get two tone, maybe some camo tape to conceal it for your first couple of games and then remove paint with Fairy power spray or switch out the furniture with some that hasn't been painted.

When I started last year, I bought a g&g cm16, as it was coming upto Autumn & the ground was muddy, I rubbed mud into the body to dull down the bright green

Why would you need to buy 2 of the same gun?

Get a two tone and either strip it or spray over it with a can of black Krylon.
Neither option is difficult or expensive.
You cant get a much cheaper skirmishable gun than a Raider so dont really understand where your coming from.
Listen to the advice you have been given from the knowledgeable people. They do normally know what they are talking about.

I don't see why that's important

Seeing as you have to be 18 to legally buy an airsoft gun I'd say it's pretty important.

• Head Moderator

But I am still looking on the interweb for a good £60 gun that is not a shotgun!

• Head Moderator

Yes, hours of not finding anything. On the plus side, I have now given some thought to having a shotgun. Cheap and fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.