G&P m4 defender

Lez9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys been out today with my g&p m4 defender, everything was fine till the gun stopped working on me. Basically pull the trigger and the motor makes a sound but nothing out of the barrel any ideas please before having to take it in for repair.

• 1 month later...

First of all check the barrel and make sure nothing is jammed in it, second check that inside the gun (where the motor connects to the mechanics of the gun for it to shoot) there is nothing in there blocking the clogs from turning. My friend had an M4 and somehow a piece of metal wire got in there and they had to completely take it apart to get it out. Also check that the motor connects in properly with the mechanism in the gun and isn't spinning blankly. Also worth checking the gearbox isn't jammed. Hope this helps

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.