Marushin 5-7 recommended? (CO2 version)

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at getting a new pistol as my 4.3 is getting a bit old (has to be at least 7 years old as I bought it second hand well used 5 years ago) and is starting to develop a couple of niggles. so I was looking at a new pistol for general skirmishing.

Initially I was looking at a WE G17 because people have been praiseful of it, but I was offered a Marushin 5-7 for £100 and it felt quite nice, and the reviews I've seen haven't been bad.

so I was wondering whether I should go for it, or just stick with the G17?

By the by, I'm only asking for the working/reliablity, it seems many people don't like the looks, but I kinda like the sci-fyey look.

I'm sorry mate I don't have a clue Wat I'm talking about but that g17 looks nice!I prefer a nice thick barrel on a pistol my self, normally a nicely fitting laser sight doe the trick or a pistol similar to the p15b crosman air pistol. Wish I could give some real help sorry.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.