Airsoft Vs Milsim - Differences ? Opinions ?

RandomTrashy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Will you be making the shelves.... :lol:

I'l get my coat!!! <_<

I can make you a coat stand aswell if you want :) hahaha

Me and shorty are playing the NATO team. Think we may have chatted on fb a bit. We will defo say hi and probably have a good laugh shooting up the russians haha

That we will mate :)

I'll have a couple of smiley badges on the back of my boonie & wearing a ghillie suit so yeah be cool to say hello to you both :)

We have our names on the back of fast helmets. And you should spot us, he is my older brother by 10 years, but imagine the movie twins and you should get the idea haha

Both will be covered in mtp, plate carriers and m4 rifles :-)

I could always where my fast helmet with gadget on the back :)

Knowing some of the Russians that are going I can tell you this: you're going to be in for one hell of a fight :D

#BolshForLife

I know 2 of the Russians who are going so I know there playing style

So we've got nothing to worry about :) lol

I guess to all the site owners, airsofter's, milsim players and mates, I'm happy to come any events. I'm planning on going to visit and review games and sites for my youtube next year so if you fancy rolling together drop me a message :)

I guess to all the site owners, airsofter's, milsim players and mates, I'm happy to come any events. I'm planning on going to visit and review games and sites for my youtube next year so if you fancy rolling together drop me a message :)

2 I will most defo reccomend in the southwest is strike force cqb in Gloucester & Spartan airsoft near Bristol international airport

Another 2 places are black ops cribbs causeway & portishead (both run by skirmish Bristol)

Another I've yet to try is Bristol courts indoor cqb

Fair enough mate but I'd still go just to say I've been then I can have a point of view about it

Possibly going to Exeter next month to check out the bunker they have there

If you want to play a bunker you should try the ucap bunker. Is nuts down there! Is also full auto every where and 350fps limit. Is extreeme cqb in damn near pitch black :D

I wouldn't bother with the courthouse really, it's like fly paper for morons and cheats.

I've been a couple of times and found it ok. Doesn't seem to have the best reputation though.

2 I will most defo reccomend in the southwest is strike force cqb in Gloucester & Spartan airsoft near Bristol international airport

Another 2 places are black ops cribbs causeway & portishead (both run by skirmish Bristol)

Another I've yet to try is Bristol courts indoor cqb

Really wouldn't recommend Black ops Portishead. Cribbs is ok but still wouldn't recommend it, due to the amount morons that play there.

I wouldn't recommend black ops either as a regular thing but just to try so people make up there mind

In mine & beastmodes experiences, cheaters etc prosper at black ops as they know they'll get away with it

If you want to play a bunker you should try the ucap bunker. Is nuts down there! Is also full auto every where and 350fps limit. Is extreeme cqb in damn near pitch black :D

I know Andy from the sandpit so yea could hit the bunker at some point, let me know when your going !

I can make you a coat stand aswell if you want :) hahaha

Not in MDF you wont.. Algerian blue pine wood or nothing less!! :P

Not in MDF you wont.. Algerian blue pine wood or nothing less!! :P

That looks nice with the blue streaks running through the grain :) so I can see why you'd want it

RandomTrashy, on 26 Sept 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

I know Andy from the sandpit so yea could hit the bunker at some point, let me know when your going !

Ill shout ya next time we head there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.