Locking a VFC H&K 417D to Semi

Demon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone locked a VFC H&K 417D to semi?

I would want it permanently locked to Semi and not by programming a mosfet

Would this be a similar process to how you can lock a M4 to semi?

V2 gearbox so will be similar if not the same as an M4. Trigger units usually bit different depending on make/gun but general principal of covering full-auto section of contacts or a pin to stop the selector apply.

For google-fu I'd recommend looking for guides/videos based on other VFC guns with V2 gearbox if nothing for the 417 specifically out there.

V2 gearbox so will be similar if not the same as an M4. Trigger units usually bit different depending on make/gun but general principal of covering full-auto section of contacts or a pin to stop the selector apply.

For google-fu I'd recommend looking for guides/videos based on other VFC guns with V2 gearbox if nothing for the 417 specifically out there.

Cool thanks, Doing a full reworks. TBB, M110 Spring, New motor & Mosfet. So will get going over the gearbox anyways.

Will check google out sure my mate who's helping me with it knows what he's going ^_^

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.