Help with a K warrior gbb

GJK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. Pretty new to air soft and going on my first skermish this Sunday. I bought a cheap k warrior 1911 auto to use, which came today. I gassed it up and fired it but it expelled all of the gas. On closer inspection it looks like the part that pushes the bb into the barrel is sticking in the barrel. I stripped it down and took all the rough crap off the slide etc.and checked for any sticking, I even smoothed the edge on the plastic pusher, I have also changed the part. It fires some shots then sticks again. The only other thing I can see it the hammer is fowling on the slide, will that cause the problem? Any suggestions before Sunday please.

Without looking at the gun it's very difficult to assign fault to a problem like that. Did you buy it new? Could u solve it by filling down the side of the hammer I know it's drastic but could be an easy fix.

One thing u did say is that it is cheap! Some cheap (£80-£120) aeg's are good but most cheap gbb pistols are crap. If u are buying gbb always save up and spend more or just buy tm.

Thanks for the reply K@rl. Just thought I'd let you know that I think I found the problem. The hop up wheel operates a metal clip which seems to clamp onto the rubber piece on the end of the barrel. It was turned anti clockwise and seemed to be squeezing the rubber hence making the loader stick inside. I have turned it clockwise and it seems to be better. I have also shaved the hammer for good measure.

I only bought cheap just to try out skirmishing. Two of the other cheap guns I bought from only bb guns I thought were OK. I bought this as "ex demo". Had I paid the full price they had on their site they would have had it back. I will buy TM of I enjoy the skirmishing.

Thanks again.

Best piece of advice I can give is never buy from a BB gun web site. No of them are any good! What u want is an Airsoft weapon not a BB gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.