Used BBs for sale

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Used BBs wow really. There's a reason people leave them on the floor once used dude.

Think you missed the joke/sarcasm fella :)

In all fairness jokes aside why cant we collect them from cqb sites and put them in shell launchers, s thunders etc their not accurate anyway

Because there 0.05 pence each. Would u real be arsed?

However I don't see why they can't be collected melted and remade into bbs, trafic cones or a corvette! Lol

• Supporters

Think you missed the joke/sarcasm fella :)

Lol my bad just re-read it. Yes I am a dick head haha.

Josh, you can't reuse BBs in your weapons as once shot they could be marked, chipped what ever which can do damage to your hop, bucking, barrel etc.

• Supporters

JBBG have been doing this for yonks

BullDog aka BULL$HIT bb's

actually they wasn't that bad - worst ones so far been BBGuns4Less - FireBall 0.25's

f*ck me they are dire eggs shape crap think 1 in 3 or 4 fire really short

(if TriggerHappy says it coz of G&G - pi$$ off :))

WOOOOHOOOOOO my 2,000th post of utter $hite

(damn I wish I wasn't outbidded on the "Get a Life" fleabay auction yesterday)

Maybe if you had designed a fancy new CQB site

You could make the floor slightly sloped with a gulley for them to run/collect into

making it easier to clear up/recycle and keep the corridors main paths free of bb's

Reality this would require a lot of careful planning/costs into a decent indoor arena site

Alas most sites can't afford this much planning/budget as well as time to construct a false floor

No doubt though there must be $hitloads of bb's need clearing after each player has fired off say 2k

heck even 1k for semi only indoor cqb say - 2 teams of 20 = 40k +

that is a lot of bb's rolling around and will need tidying up

where do there go......

The Trimex recycling plant of course :)

Lol my bad just re-read it. Yes I am a dick head haha.

Josh, you can't reuse BBs in your weapons as once shot they could be marked, chipped what ever which can do damage to your hop, bucking, barrel etc.

i know mate im aware thats why is said items like the s thunders as they hust empty their contents throug a huge hole with a cap on

i know mate im aware thats why is said items like the s thunders as they hust empty their contents throug a huge hole with a cap on

Even using them in such things could be a bad idea, I bb that is damaged form being used is more likely to shatter, which would be bad considering the around of people who use mesh googles.

It does seems like there should be something they can be used for though

• Root Admin

Maybe I've missed the giggle, but:

I think they mean washing them before using them (i.e. when they're new), which is equally pointless. Some companies use a dry lubricant during the polishing process that stays on the BBs - I say simply don't use those brands as it builds up in your barrel a lot quicker.

It's hard man. There's so much confusion in this thread that I can't tell joke from serious - I guess we can call it a success.

On the upside, if you're a sniper using Mixed Weight PREmium-owned® BBs, then your shots are going to land in completely different places and the enemy is going to have no idea where you're shooting from. There's big potential for this I tell ya.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.