Arma 3 exile

Aengus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just so everyone knows exile is probably having a bigger name than it currently is due to Frankies Video using CCG servers. Those servers are currently in testing and you have to be whitelisted and Very unstable. And with CCG's track record I highly doubt they will get a server like that open to public. If they do great, I'll be on there. But try and avoid the hype train that's going on regarding exile

• Supporters

Personally not a fan of people like Frankie as I don't see what the fuss is all about and played with and against way better people.

I'd play on the ATD gaming server if you want one that's well run. Still host the best DayZ Overpoch servers by a long shot. The main things will be the performance issues as mods like Wasteland and King of the Hill suffer from awful desync and also getting a smaller map to play on.

Exile plays more like DayZ but without the zombies essentially, which is a good thing as they don't work properly and just flag where people are through their weird mechanics.

I'm going to wait for ATD to tweak the mod some more and i'll probably start playing again.

All I want is some PvE against zombies. I haven't seen any form of zombie in any dayZ mod or standalone in months. I don't understand how are these zombie games without any zombies! I want hordes of zombies and people being forced into alliances out of survival. Screw the KOS mentality

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.