Lipos, How do I use them/fit them to my gun?

Elliot155

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ive got a army armament l85 and I love it but the battery housing is bloody small so I was considering getting a lipo but I've never had one! Do I need a certain charger ? And what's the best one to get I've heard a 7.4 v doesn't reck your internals as much ?!?

so please help me guys !

Elliot

I use small 1300mah, 7.4v lipos in my l85, I got them from my local rc shop, I can just put them in the normal handguard without removing it but I need to remove my Daniel defence handguard & put it in

You need a Lipo charger, i use an imax B6 charger from eBay, it comes with all sorts of charging leads

I change my lipos over at lunchtime but of you use the plain green handguard then you could use upto a 3000mah Lipo & last all day with it

No worrys buddy

I did a comparison with a 7.4v Lipo to 8.4v & 9.6v nimhs in my rifles & what a difference but I only use lipos in my L85

I suggest you go to your local rc model shop & have a look at there Lipo & charger range

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.