Elliot155

Lipos, How do I use them/fit them to my gun?

ive got a army armament l85 and I love it but the battery housing is bloody small so I was considering getting a lipo but I've never had one! Do I need a certain charger ? And what's the best one to get I've heard a 7.4 v doesn't reck your internals as much ?!?

so please help me guys !

Elliot

I use small 1300mah, 7.4v lipos in my l85, I got them from my local rc shop, I can just put them in the normal handguard without removing it but I need to remove my Daniel defence handguard & put it in

You need a Lipo charger, i use an imax B6 charger from eBay, it comes with all sorts of charging leads

Smashing mate thanks ! How long do they last as its a bloody ball ache to change the battery in feild ! Haha

I change my lipos over at lunchtime but of you use the plain green handguard then you could use upto a 3000mah Lipo & last all day with it

No worrys buddy

I did a comparison with a 7.4v Lipo to 8.4v & 9.6v nimhs in my rifles & what a difference but I only use lipos in my L85

I suggest you go to your local rc model shop & have a look at there Lipo & charger range