New Youtube Channel

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys...

As people have been asking me about this (mainly Matt haha) i have made a seperate Youtube channel devoted to my Saturday afternoons and Sunday Morning adventures on my metal (and plastic :rolleyes: ) steed :D

Make sure you subscribe cose i am planing on getting one up most weekends.... Well as soon as i find out a way of mounting my headcam saftly onto my bike :D

Any feedback would be appciated....

Here is the link => http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJerseyRider

:) jack your so retarded sometimes (jks)...good thing jack ...that is a good thing ;)

The rattle is comming from the camera.... I need to op her up and make sure everything is screwed down tight.... but at high revs you carnt here the rattleing so i dunnooo.... not to sure about how fast i can go before it flys off.... haha

lol true, i mean £4000 and then you sed you are going to pay like another £100 + for body work insurance thingy or something?

some one was talking about crashing their bike and you were like Omg my lovely Body work or something then you sed you were gonna get some sort of cover (my mistake not insurance) so that if you did crash, they would fix the bike and any damages done...to the bike or something, idk unless there is another Jersey Tactical airsoft who has a Yz152 or whatever lol i really dont know, thats what i read

lol i dont know? do you plan on paying someone £100 (Give or take) a month? lol if not i am a retard, if yes ...lots of money

• Supporters

I really would stay away from the camera

Video Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA), 30fps
would be terrible for recording a motorbike, would be an alright cheap camera for bike riding i guess.

Archived