Shopping lists

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Loadout  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How heavy should i travel?

• Light, Belt only few pouches
    • Medium, Vest/Rig, few more pouches and a belt
    • heavy, molle pouches every where, drum mag on G36c
    • Custom idea, state below

ok so list= BOLD means i have it

To buy

JG G36c-Red 1 airsoft £140

G36 mag-Red 1 airsoft £- Swapping in my unused M4 hi cap for a G36 hi cap mag

Dump pouch-Red 1 Airsoft £15 ish

5k King Arms BBs- Red 1 Airsoft £12

This helmet - Wolf Armouries unless, people have one on here- £5-£20

Balaclava- AVSCO (Motor bike/ Biking Accessories shop)from my friend who has a dad who owns this shop £4-£10

i have bought a Plate Carrier off of a member on here :)

feel free to point out stupid things :) thanks

-Zakaria

EDIT just saying that the one voting for the custom was me, just so i could see results, the results button wasn't working :(

EDIT 2 Just going with Medium, but at one point i may consider a Drum mag for G36's so i can try support gunner-ing, lol hubert, if you read this, tell me what it is like :)

ok so list=

To buy

JG G36c-Red 1 airsoft £140

G36 mag-Red 1 airsoft £- Swapping in my unused M4 hi cap for a G36 hi cap mag

Dump pouch-Red 1 Airsoft £15 ish

5k King Arms BBs- Red 1 Airsoft £12

This helmet - Wolf Armouries unless, people have one on here- £5-£20

Balaclava- AVSCO (Motor bike/ Biking Accessories shop)from my friend who has a dad who owns this shop £4-£10

i will update as i find a vest/ rig atm i am doing hwk so yeah

feel free to point out stupid things, or a good vest for sale at under £35 molle or a type of webbing, must have included a few pouches :) thanks

-Zakaria

EDIT just saying that the one voting for the custom was me, just so i could see results, the results button wasn't working :(

Just to say if you are planning on going to AWA a balaclava wont cut it you need a full mask or one of those mesh ones and goggles. I would go medium as for longer games you way needs a few more mags/bbs so travelling medium won't be too bad thats what i run and the extra mags help alot in a chaotic firefight.

cool thanks :)

are you selling that Viper molle vest? the black one, the special ops one or something

cool thanks :)

are you selling that Viper molle vest? the black one, the special ops one or something

At the moment m dad uses it so I don't think he will want to sell it as he bought m14 pouches but I will let you know if it becomes available.

• 3 months later...

Meh, belt and pouches is all you need to play airsoft. Unless your going to one of these weekend event where you need to carry kit then I wouldn't both with a full vest.

Vests to me personally are heavy, uncomfortable and over priced. Unless you got for a cheap one which mean it will prob fall apart after 2-3weeks of good use.

You can get a really good set of PLCE webbing like I have that will last you for ages, the british army still use it so and have done since the 30's so it can't be bad.

This is what I just ordered: http://www.militarykit.com/products/web-te...ng_set_dpm.html

i have to agree with the PLCE, i've used it for the last 5 years and it still works well, and it is customizable and very comfortable with a hippo pad, i've only ever used my black MOLLE vest for very up close and personal games, and on occasion i have also put the PLCE over the top.

ah i made my mind up, those Bulle Molle chest rigs on Flecktarn, either that or Flecktarn webbing set :)

Archived