rock out with your Heckler & Koch out!

AJWest

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well I thought I'd better have a little play with my G3A3. Installed the upgrades I mentioned in the what have I bought thread. I quite like it lol. Not fitted the scope mount or scope yet

Next step is spraying it in various green tones to give a slight woodland camo look

post-10708-0-54247900-1442491126_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-31373500-1442491151_thumb.jpg

This one shows off just how far the barrel goes haha

And this one compares the old barrel (top) and the new one

post-10708-0-50994300-1442491163_thumb.jpg

well if it works it works I suppose (: I'd love to eventually get round to having a G3 and if one ever came out in GBB form my bank and/or missus would murder me as I would be buying it straight away no questions asked :P depending on who made it of course

I'd love a modern G3-SG1. There is a G36 'pro-line' recoil, but it's TM so would take whacking a metal receiver in there. Doesn't get much publicity out the recoil series, everyone just goes sopmod or scar

I'm currently working on my own mutant SL8/36K hybrid, similar been done by others many times, so nothing unique.

My current favorite bit o HK is my TM MP7 AEP. Has a new Laylax front grip, TM Pro-Sight and Tracer. Gearbox has a fair bit of Laylax in it too, but not much you can do with it due to no available aftermarket motors or gears

0DHuIMH.jpg

That fore grip makes it look an awful lot nicer! :)

That fore grip makes it look an awful lot nicer! :)

Yeah it's a new laylax one, I stumbled across it when ordering a replacement hopup for it from JP. Firesupport have the tan version in stock but hasnt seemed to have made it over here yet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.