First Day Out With New Site DOH !!!!!

Hegs44

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The sniper went for the "Private Ryan Shot" and clearly got it !!!

Its a WE Tech 887 Holo site. Appreciate I may be on a lost cause but any info on weather parts/repairs are available ?

I'm waiting for a reply from WE Europe.

Thanks

post-11840-0-57744500-1441705621_thumb.jpg

• Head Moderator

Sorry to see the damage. A good reminder for me to get a kill flash or clear shield when my Visionking scope arrives.

Don't bother with a killflash as a lens protector, I bought one and it didn't even try to stop the bb I fired at it as a test. The bb didn't even get scratched

• Root Admin

More cost effective than paying someone £2.50 to do it with a laser cutter for 2 of them? :)

Also, here they are for holographic sights on AliExpress for £2.99: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/EX013-Tactical-Hunting-Airsoft-Scope-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Lens-Protective-Holosight-Cover-For-551-552/32356573067.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.12.QTyrFT&ws_ab_test=201407_5,201444_6,201409_2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.