TM MP7A1 - Worth a buy?

Llukiie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but do any of you own a TM MP7? If so, what is it like to skirmish with? I'm considering buying one in the near future.

Cheers,

Luke

AEG or GBB? Either way, they're both pretty good.

The obvious drawbacks with a GBB though - cooldown and lower magazine capacity. Though the TM MP7 is pretty good at handling cooldown by GBB standards. I know a few people here own one.

I'm looking at a GBB unless I'm convinced otherwise, the drawbacks don't bother me too much but I like the realism! I find shooting GBBs much more satisfying than AEGs.

• Supporters

Like me :). In my opinion, it's great. And mine's second hand, so a new one should preform even better. I get about 1-1.5 mags out of a fill, which isn't great, but I never refill a mag with ammo without also filling it with gas. Gas, of course, means smaller mag sizes and more cost for those mags, but the blowback, sound, and such are good. The hop is good for a shorter barrel (being a TM and all), and power is right in the legal range, unlike the AEG which usually fires around 280. Whered you be using it?

Like me :). In my opinion, it's great. And mine's second hand, so a new one should preform even better. I get about 1-1.5 mags out of a fill, which isn't great, but I never refill a mag with ammo without also filling it with gas. Gas, of course, means smaller mag sizes and more cost for those mags, but the blowback, sound, and such are good. The hop is good for a shorter barrel (being a TM and all), and power is right in the legal range, unlike the AEG which usually fires around 280. Whered you be using it?

I would be using it for CQB sites mainly, I'm heading to The Mall on Sunday so if I like the place and I don't see why I wouldn't I would be taking it there, also the Epsom Tunnels are only 20 minutes from where I am so I may give that site a shot in the near future.

• Supporters

I would be using it for CQB sites mainly, I'm heading to The Mall on Sunday so if I like the place and I don't see why I wouldn't I would be taking it there, also the Epsom Tunnels are only 20 minutes from where I am so I may give that site a shot in the near future.

What's your time frame like? I live in the US now, but ill be back at The Mall in December. If you cant wait that long you can take mine for a spin then, but its likely you will want one before then :).

What's your time frame like? I live in the US now, but ill be back at The Mall in December. If you cant wait that long you can take mine for a spin then, but its likely you will want one before then :).

Thank you for the offer, I very well may have one by then wallet allowing, but if not I'll be happy to give it a go!

• Supporters

Thank you for the offer, I very well may have one by then wallet allowing, but if not I'll be happy to give it a go!

They aren't cheap, and the mags make it worse. I got really lucky with mine due to some kindness from Hef Legend on here, so we will have to see

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.