Who here Runs russian load outs?

beastmode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am not likely to make the March meet cos the wife is due to give birth then.

Happy - shout me when you head to the Gaol mate

Will do mate though won't be for some time (due to work). More than likely will be down for a few of their pistol nights later this month.

Just started getting into Russian gear. I really want to go along t othe bolsh bash, but it's quite far for me and it's near exam season, but you never know. Hoping to get some things from grey shop around Christmas time :D Mainly a smersh and a few other bits

I would like a full russian kit but I find it so pricey

Depends on how accurate you want it. For a very cheap loadout you could go for a KZS suit, chicom chest rig, bandanna and an AKM - gives you a very basic "Afghan War" impression. For a bit more accuracy you just replace the chest rig with an RD-54 back pack set up.

Depending on where you shop a modern loadout can be quite affordable but knowing where to go is the hard part. Also involves a lot of patience waiting for your orders - Russian mail is notoriously slow.

I've found as long as you know where to go and what to order it isn't as bad as you'd think. Unfortunately for me I've gone In a few different directions and I'm in the process of building 3 different Russian loadouts because I never do anything the easy way. You should join Russian airsoft loadouts UK page on Facebook. Very helpful I found there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.