Most efficient kill..

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well last night I had a good one, all the other team were hiding out upstairs in the "kill house" kinda like a large 3 bedroom double fronted house, it was really dark and I managed to clear the whole upstairs in about 5 seconds taking out all 6 of them in different rooms with my trusty hi- cappa, surprise and stealth FTW 😂

I rushed a corridor I shouldn't have and got peppered by 4 enemy players... Then got mediced by another about a minute later

Nobody was expecting to get shot by someone who was hit a few minutes earlier. I got 5 or 6 people before I ran away laughing and nearly got hit again by friendly fire :P

Hid in a cupboard with a team mate. She called 50/50 to the enemy, I stayed quiet. Roll in a grenade which kills her as she had no hard cover but I was tucked in behind the door that was closed, wait for the shadow and popped out and put 2 rounds in his knees lol. Did that twice and got a 'Nice one you sneaky git'.

5 shots 5 kills

Guys ran towards me and didn't see me, the lined up to rush the next room and I just picked them off

Made me very happy

Got a funny story for you, we was playing at the mall when a guy was cornered in the basement in one of the rooms. He was a big guy with a gottee beard and was playing as a personality for all you regulars who play here lol. He was hiding in the corner where we had no shot on him cos the door was at a funny angle so as soon as you rushed in he had the upper hand, obviously it was pitch black down there. 4 of us are waiting outside and after a few who rushed in with torches on got slaughtered, we decided to creep in all silent and try and surprise him, we all crept in as quite as mice when a voice whispered to me, what colour are you, I wispered back, green, to which he taped me and whispered knife kill and just went down the line killing all 4 of us finishing off with "love you all" the shame was unbareable lol

First time out with my ASPUK Gspec I managed to hit 15 people in a couple of mins, I had myself well hidden and when someone finally spotted me (A sniper) I managed to get both him and the guy next to him that thought he would spray me with his AEG.... I love being a sniper :)

Me and 3 other guys (who were medics) were dug in at a trench chatting away and i see movement out the corner of my eye behind a bush. guy jumps out, does a run and gun and gets lit up. i take a hit while 2 of my medics duck down in the trench out of sight. red player bleeds out and huffs it other side of the game zone, where the real fighting was going down.

3 other reds come out of the building 200 metres ahead of me to check out the firing, unaware of my medics, walk past blissfully unaware. i get revived, shoot them all in the back. one red gets miffed and thinks im cheating, then my medics stand up.....he weren't too happy bout that!

• Supporters

Sat in a dugout with my LMG at the point where the road opens up at the Sandpit. For some reason their team just kept pushing through the two chokepoints I was covering and when I shot them players would run to medic them, completely in the open only to get shot, then people would try and medic them.

There's a picture of me in the photos in the field thread where I was setup, but as I said there the marshal stood a few metres from me said I must have got 30 people. I was still laughing explaining it to my mate back at respawn, I doubt I will ever top that as it was a combination of a good spot with their team being really dopey.

There is a clip on youtube (that I can't find atm) where a guy at the old TWA Anerley site somehow manages to get thru the courtyard alive, then enters the main building the way the opposite team would, making his way back to his team, stabbing all the enemies from the back as he goes.

EPIC

I once took out a whole bunch of people there, but too tired to explain tonight :)

• Head Moderator

Mine was taking one for the team. At re-spawn the marshal would only allow a player to respawn once there were 3 players there together. Having just been released I passed two players coming in and thought that they may be waiting a while for a third person before they could play again. So I walked back towards re-spawn and shot myself in the foot with one BB, called 'hit' to the marshal and joined them As there were now 3 players we were all immediately re-spawned and back in the game. :)

Best moment I've seen was when a guy cleared a room of seven of us with his pistol. It was at The Towers in Leicester (sadly now closed) and he somehow managed to sneak through our lines which was hard to do since the rooms/corridors could be a maze for even regular players. Anyway he sneaked round the back and came in behind us. We obviously all thought he was on our team (or at least I did). He just casually walked past us all: seven shots, seven kills. I had to go for a congratulatory fist bump afterwards - was a brilliant bit of shooting and tactics.

Anyway. My own most efficient kill would be when I scored two confirmed double kills in a row with my tri shot shotgun. Was at MAW in Melton Mowbray and I somehow managed to find myself on the flank of the enemy teams assault. Crept up on a group of four guys and fired. Two guys called "hit" so I racked the gun and fired at the last two which they both called. Seemed how I was angled allowed the spread from my gun to hit two people on both occasions. The guys I shot congratulated me as did a marshal who was watching. I wish they hadn't as I then got lit up by what seemed to be the rest of the enemy team :D

The best thing I've seen is me by a helo with a sniper 20' away in the open, as he started to run that's when I shoot then got hit myself by friendly fire

What made it hilarious is we're both stood there talking & he said "bollocks, I forgot about my side arm" :)

So even the best of them get caught out :)

And I don't refer to them as kills, to me they're out of the game for a few minutes & a few less people to worry about

• Supporters

I was the last one in a building and I stepped outside as the opposing team overrun it. My team has already taken positions in the next building but they didn't know I held mine that long so I couldn't go that way. I would have been 100% lit up by them. So I just stepped behind the door.

The enemy players passed me without looking, focusing on the next building - out of range.

I pulled my pistol, aimed... nothing. I forgot to put the mag in after the safe zone. So I just double tapped them with the pdw, one by one, and they just kept coming. Luckily a marshal appeared and told everyone to take the hit because people tend not to do that if it comes from behind where they don't suspect an enemy. I kept shooting them for minutes, some even bled out until someone decided to check behind the door. I got about 20 of them by then. I got a fist-bump from the marshal after that. :)

There is the door on the right and there are at least 5 people on the right not on the picture. Some even tried to medic others.

10974591_787252991329528_692298903780450

Once took out twelve people with a Grenade at Urban Assault. Unfortunately I was one of them and the other 11 were all on my team bloody thing sparked up in my pocket and exploded blowing the leg pocket off and set fire to my combats. Luckily everyone was to busy laughing at my epic dance moves trying to extinguish my trousers they forgot to linch me.so one free grenade got the blue team 12 kills that's got to be efficient.

Best two i had was one at the embassy in leicester a 3 floore building we started at the bottom and the opposite was at the top managed to go to the far corner on the middle level . I had to hide due to my gun playing up so as im sorting it out 15 enemy players stroll across the main floor. Walked up behind them asked them where the enemy was (my team) and then proceeded to pick them all of only to be shot by my own team mate infact my mate. 2nd one was 2012 at the nae took out the fort on my own. For people who dont know the fort its a maze in the bottom with 2 ladders to the top felt great doing it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.