Hello to all Re-starting Airsoft

Swift3269

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone I'm trying to get back into Airsoft after 3 years off, (new child). First of all I'm in Doncaster so I'd like to find people near me who I could meet and join on a game or 2 to help me back in, I have everything in the shed so I am going to get it out and get it serviced, buy a couple new batteries.

Bit long winded I have just realised but if anyone wants a tag along I would be grateful.

I have played woodland, sand quarry's and urban, I love urban the Stan was my absolute favourite all that sneaking in the dark, so please if anyone can help let me know

Thank you

Hi and welcome from Doncaster!

Local sites within easy reach are probably the Skirmish sites (CQB at Wentworth in Rotherham, The Stan in Sheffield or Woodland in Worksop) or Yorkshire Tactical Airsoft or Brit-Tac both operated from Bawtry paintball fields.

I don't get much chance to play at the moment, but I normally play at either Wentworth or The Stan.

Don't worry about going along on your own - the vast majority of people at these sites are very friendly and don't mind anybody joining in :)

As for your kit, there are a couple of local places to get it serviced if needed - there is Yorkshire Tactical Airsoft who have a shop in Rotherham, and there is Ops-7 who have a shop in Sheffield. Both offer servicing / upgrades, etc. and have a range of kit for sale as well.

Thanks, yea the Stan and Bawtry I knew about, Britac I think it's called, didn't know there was a site in Worksop though so all good info. Service might be an idea I was thinking of getting them done and checked over with not using them for a while will have a look

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.