Instead of a cold steel knife.

K@rl
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for the best suggestion for a replacement to my cold steel knife. Looking to inflict maximum embarrassment on who I can.

I have already used;

Wooden spoon

Black dildo

Bulge horn. (Clown horn)

Any other ideas?

Personally not a fan of the second option, since there are a lot of younger players around it might not be the most appropriate tool lol.

Have you thought about the nerf swords/axe or a lightsaber?

Only ever use that on mid week night games. Never any children due to school.

Have thought about a nerf crossbow. I have emailed an American company about a Airsoft compound bow but no reply yet.

Slipper, balloon, bike pump, inflatable kids toy, cucumber?

Like the idea of a slipper. Would hav to be one of those old lady ones

• Supporters

A Princess Leia action figure, or even worse, a Barbie doll. Or a My Little Pony... a Burberry handbag...

A lump of shit on the end of a stick...

Whoopie cushion? or eat a load of boiled eggs and sprouts a day before a game? (Farting on someone is over the top but the whoopie cushion would be a good laugh)

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/pinky-punky-wacaday-malletts-mallet-p-9853.html

Wacaday!

Edit - This suggestion was made while Timmy Mallet was still the UK's only children TV star from the 80's-90's to not be locked up or on a register.

I really want a tomohawk, but feel it would be more fun if you could throw them at sights. Instead of the classic tap on the arm lol

• Supporters

Whoopie cushion? or eat a load of boiled eggs and sprouts a day before a game? (Farting on someone is over the top but the whoopie cushion would be a good laugh)

Chemical weapons are forbidden by the Geneva Conventions...

I really want a tomohawk, but feel it would be more fun if you could throw them at sights. Instead of the classic tap on the arm lol

I've been knife killed by a tomahawk at The Stan - i got him back with my Black Bear Trainer a bit later in a 5way melee weapon fight in the courtyard and then got taken out by a kiddie with a £3 plastic M4 bayonet... The best I've heard so far though is Bottledtorment - he knife killed someone at MCG The Gaol with a bar of soap!

Haha that sounds nuts. Never really seen much melee action, but am gonna make it a mission of mine to get one every game haha

• Supporters

Its got to be a large fresh fish, Like the Mini adverts of old. That or a fake moustache....

Archived