whats the next best sniper

UK SQUADDIE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=VSR10TM

Took me less than a minute to find one in stock in the UK. Did you even try google?

So TM VSR-10 G-SPEC is nails to get hold of without waiting a long time.

What would the next best thing be?

Considering how much time and money you are going to pump into that thing, assuming you intend to use it for skirmishes - surely you're better of waiting??

Yeah I have UKARA and attend games, am just impatient and I will have a look at ordering from Poland if the turn around is that quick, got a match on 13th at FMA and was keen to get one and use it for then

• Root Admin

You should seriously consider second hand though. Bolt action springers are so straight forward that they're some of the safest airsoft guns you can buy second hand - there are one or two per week posted on Zero In and places. That money you save can go into upgrades (which you're going to need to do as with any airsoft sniper rifle).

• Supporters

So TM VSR-10 G-SPEC is nails to get hold of without waiting a long time.

What would the next best thing be?

airsoft entrepot, its a french website. i got my vsr g-spec off them, took a while to get here but that was due to recent ferry strikes etc

you could always get the JG bar 10 g-spec (TM clone)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.