Anyone live in the north east????

Lewis Sharp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The closest places to me are Newcastle or Edinburgh, not the best of distances and I'm straight in the midway between both. Also I am 14 and have never been to a skirmish. I have hoped to get a bit of support as I see some of the mods started around my age or only recently. I don't yet own a AEG but I have orders for an echo1 AK 700 for £97 and WG Special Combat 1911 gas for £46 both are ordered off evike.com(its american) (note I havent heard back from customer services about spraying them two tone or if customs will or what, that would be another nice thing. Also I am 13, and 14 on the 7th next week. So that's it just advice, local help and areas, just general knolede of some of the old gandalfs around Thx.

Hi Lewis and welcome. I'm from the North East and theres a few sites to choose from so let me know where you're based and I'll try and point you in the right direction.

Its hard to tell from your post above but have your guns been ordered from Evike to be shipped to the UK? I'm assuming you don't have a UKARA number linked to your order so you may be in for some problems. If its not too late you may want to cancel the order and get someone over 18 to purchase a two tone gun from a UK retailer for you.

Hope all ends up well for you though and welcome to Airsoft.

Not sure if this is a troll post...

Good luck getting them through customs without a UKARA number and being underage. Especially since it's illegal for you to purchase one (regardless of whether it's two toned or not) unless you got an adult to do it for you. Expect it to be seized by customs and destroyed but that doesn't mean it won't arrive at all - there have been times when RIFs have sailed through customs before.

Anyway I just want to know if

1. I can still buy the gun one way or another.

2. Local airsoft areas, so me and my older bro can let of some steam and find a Bobbie (or obsession).

3. Get some USEFUL info on the sport and best hints.

Your right about it being quite a hike but it looks like its worth going to 'if' we can because the distance would take some time on a bus. I have seen some in Newcastle and I would like to also know if you know anything about them? And where are you based around so I don't ask some stupid local question.

Alright Marra

nice to have someone from my old stomping ground. naturally being my home county I will always favour towards Northumberland but as far as airsoft is concerned you have landed into the Bermuda triangle. Noticed you posted you were in the CCF can't you talk them into it then you can use unit transport. if you get on the bus with ya combats and a rif they are likely to report you to the polis as awol from Otterburn.

Thanks bax I'll look into it. And reiver I wish you were wrong but your right and I'm not a ccf silver spoon tw*t I'm not say u said that but that's what I think of them cos I'm acf and ccf doesn't work. But hey if u know some good sites that's great.

Thanks lewis shar

Thanks bax I'll look into it. And reiver I wish you were wrong but your right and I'm not a ccf silver spoon tw*t I'm not say u said that but that's what I think of them cos I'm acf and ccf doesn't work. But hey if u know some good sites that's great.

Thanks lewis sharp

No worries. Ccf (combined cadet force) is a private school extra curricular activity where they try do be like "daddy when he was in the army". When they go down to a shooting range they don't get weapon handling tests cos the instructors just load/unload/cock the GP rifle for them. But hey like I said I ain't them (:

Anyway i wouldn't go on a bus with a RIF exposed to public an I would were a spare pair of clothes cos after the match I would be quite grubby and besides its against acf policy to where uniform in public excluding parades an other events.

Cheeses dann no limits looks like a realistic option and area. There's only one problem. Age limit. I'm 14 and my brothers 15 (16 in Feb). I don't know if this is an area where I, we, some one or anyone can barter on the age and I find it hard to think that we would get in since our mum is almost 60 an can't precipitate in many things(nothing no ofence) and she would be unwilling to come anyway. I wish I could go to that though cos it looks BEAST!! I'm emailing them now and I'm keep in track of this thread.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.